Thursday, November 27, 2008

Playlist

Emotions - Destiny's Child
It's over and done, but the heartache lives on inside
And who's the one you're clinging to instead of me tonight?
And where are you now, now that I need you?

Better that we break - Maroon 5
I heard you speak, and now it kills me. Just to hear you say the simple things
Now waking up is hard to do and sleeping is impossible too
Everything is reminding me of you, what can I do?
I’m not fine, I’m in pain, it’s harder everyday
Maybe we’re better off this way? It’s better that we break, baby

What can i do - The Corrs
What can I do to make you love me?
What can I do to make you care?
What can I say to make you feel this?
What can I do to get you there?

Hate that I love you - Rihanna ft. Ne-yo
But I hate,
You know exactly what to do, you know exactly how to touch
And i hate how much i love you boy I cant stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you boy but I just cant let you go
And I hate that I love you so

No comments: