Saturday, February 14, 2009

saturday nothing

today i woke up at ten :p and headache again, my parent are leaving home. and at one i really hungry but i can't find food, my maid didn't cook this morning, so i decided to order kfc :p junkfood. it's really food of junk :pppp i know it's unhealthy. and i did nothing today, i felt weak (HAHA) it's true. i'm still sick -_- so i've stay at home and just surfing the internet. checking my facebook, watching on youtube and browsing on some website. and after hours i really bored, so leasurelly i open friendster HAHAHA. just for fun i did not mean anything. it's pointless. BUT SUDDENLY I FOUND SOMETHING ON SOMEONE'S PROFILE. IT'S REALLY REALLY SURPRISING ME. and it make me laugh like a drain hahaha, so sorry, but your profile really raise a laugh especially for me hehe. ok then, um what else, oh and i still not shower yet. and i've been waiting a new news (new news? whatever.) from my friend all day but until now they didn't online :'( ok then i gotta go shower now before my mother come, bye dude :x

No comments: