Wednesday, December 31, 2008

If I were a boy even just for a day, i’d roll out of bed in the morning, and throw on what I wanted, and go drink beer with the guys, and chase after girls, I’d kick it with who I wanted, and I’d never get confronted for it. because they’d stick up for me

If I were a boy I think I could understand, how it feels to love a girl, I swear I’d be a better man. I’d listen to her. Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
cause he’s taken you for granted and everything you had got destroyed

But you're just a boy, you don’t understand how it feels to love a girl
Someday you’ll wish you were a better man
You don’t listen to her, you don’t care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you've taken her for granted and everything you had got destroyed
But you're just a boy

1 comment:

Amar said...

Its My good luck that I visit at your site ,Great content at here.But if some body wants to enjoy jokes and funny picture , videos and laugh they must go at www.jokesfb.com
Lots of funny stuff at here for Children , Young people and for old people .
Once again Thanks a lot .